2011/01/06

Angry Birds

It turns out that this Photo A Day is too hard for me to carry on. I'm in a brink of giving up. I simply don't have time and energy to shot photos each day. Well, to my defense, today I did take several shots, half emptied the film in my Holga. However, you can not just download the result and upload it to the internet. Someone need to develop the 120 film, then scan the photos first. The fact of only a few number of photo studio available for developing 120 films, doesn't help at all. Then again it's the weather. The clouds are making this -- wait a minute, this is my blog! I can do whatever I want! Why do I whine and make up some excuse on the first place!? Hah!

For all the mysterious dead birds, fish and crabs all around the world, here's a photo of flock of pigeons, before they ambushed me in Munich last year.

Last year? For real I didn't take this Photo A Day thingy seriously!

No comments: