2011/01/15

Eighty Minutes Went Too Damn Fast When You're in Paradise

Last time I had a traditional Thai massage was in Ram Butri. And I had one in every single evening I was in Bangkok. Well of course once a day! A 60-minute full body massage costed only 220 baht or around €5. After that, Thai massage had been a luxury I cannot afford.

Well, not until my colleagues got me a voucher for my birthday. Not only that, it's on Sense Wellness Club Ljubljana, which is probably one of the hippest places to have one today. And damn, that place is awesome! The massage itself was awesome! Thank you my colleagues! I almost missed the voucher's expiration date when I went today. Hehehehe.

Other than various massages, they have other offers too. I definitely gonna try their sauna and jacuzzi someday!

And like other Asian-themed places in Slovenia, they seem have problem differentiating between Buddhism and Hinduism. So long as mix-matching decorations look nice, right?


PS. A little announcement here. As you might have already realized, I haven't been uploading any photos lately for Photo A Day project. I gave it up entirely. They should have wrote that the project is not suitable for young parents that barely have enough time for themselves, let alone hunting photos everyday.

No comments: